Pursuant to the obligation arising from article 13 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (“GDPR“), we hereby inform you that:
- the data controller of your personal data is Scalo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, based in Wrocław, Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław, KRS number: 0000290107 (“Scalo“).
- Scalo has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact Data Protection Officer on any matters related to the processing of your personal data.
- your personal data will be processed for the purposes specified in the consent clause, i.e., responding to your message sent via contact form or sending to you by Scalo commercial information electronically and informing you about Scalo’s offer via phone calls to the telephone number indicated in the form.
- the processing of your personal data is conducted on the basis of your consent in accordance with article 6.1 (a) of GDPR. Your data can also be processed by Scalo in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims in connection with conducting dispute proceedings, proceedings before public authorities and other proceedings (article 6.1 section f).
- you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for implementation of goals indicated in point 3. The duration of the processing of your personal data will be determined taking into account the organizational, promotional and marketing needs of Scalo.
- With regard to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3, the recipients of your personal data may be: (1) authorised Scalo employees responsible for the performance of marketing and promotional duties, (2) Scalo marketing partners, (3) companies providing Scalo with marketing and promotional services, (4) public authorities – when it is required by law.
- your personal data as part of the processing operations may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, including in particular the USA.
- provision of personal data is voluntary, although necessary to receive commercial content.
- If you grant consent to process your data in order to send you commercial information (consent number 2), automated decision-making, including profiling, may occur on the basis of the personal data processed.
The basic criteria taken into account by the mechanisms making automated decisions are the type of websites visited and the number of visits to individual websites, including the time spent on individual websites, the type and number of interactions with individual elements on the website, as well as the type of material downloaded from the website.
Based on the above criteria, an automated decision may be made to carry out a particular marketing activity, including but not limited to sending an email about changes to the website, notification of a new offer, sending a link to selected material or a link to content on the website, sending an invitation to events organised or co-organised by Scalo or an invitation to a consultation with a customer advisor.
- you have the right to demand from the controller access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing.
- you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw; email@example.com).